Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Is anybody else having a hard time using the toast notifications while on the lock screen? Is this a WP8 issue, 920, was the behavior changed? I have to hit the toast for new texts 6-8 times before it opens the message.
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?

You're talking about the message that appears on top of your screen telling you a txt has come in, right? Not the tiny badges on the lock screen?

If so mine seem to work. Phone is so nee haven't received a ton of txts yet but I'll keep an eye on this today...
    Don't you need to slide up the screen to unlock after you tap on the toast? - that's how it takes you in that messaging app without showing you the start screen.
  5.    #5  
    On WP7, when you tap the toast, the screen jumps, then you scroll to get to the app... Its not doing that

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I have an 820.

On the lock screen I just tap once and I'm taken straight to the message. If the phone is locked I tap once and the passord box pops up and when entered it goes straight to the message again.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, see, mine is a hit or miss
    May be your top half of the screen is unresponsive? Hardware related?

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Sometimes. I have to hit twice.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  10.    #10  
    Sometimes mine is once, twice, six times... Its all up in the air
  11.    #11  
    I think I'm figuring this out. How do you guys click on this? Right hand? Left? Position of hand? I think the proximity sensor is by the FFC & when I reach with my right thumb (I can reach the entire screen) I cover it which causes it to deactivate the screen.