Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello everyone, I have a quick question regarding small businesses.

I am a mental health counselor in a private practice and use Android for a variety of things (square, google voice, progress notes, etc), and was wondering if you would recommend Wp8 for small business at this point? My main desires are to have google voice, square, and syncing to my google calendars. I appreciate any insight or feedback regarding this topic. Thanks everyone!

Global Posts
    2,270 Global Posts
    well. Wp8 is good for business. I suspect it'll do fine for small businesses. It has all the alternatives on there. you can also sync your google calendar to a Wp device
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Gonzalez1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a quick question regarding small businesses.

I am a mental health counselor in a private practice and use Android for a variety of things (square, google voice, progress notes, etc), and was wondering if you would recommend Wp8 for small business at this point? My main desires are to have google voice, square, and syncing to my google calendars. I appreciate any insight or feedback regarding this topic. Thanks everyone!
    Everything will work except square and they currently don't have plans to support WP8. Are you stationary with payment? You could use WP8 as your primary device and the Android phone for your POS system.
    ----
    My Device History circa 2007:

Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone