Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    WP 8 Lumia 920

i have 3 email..@live, @edu, @ gmail

my facebook is sign on gmail..so i turn the chat feature and set available..one second they said there are people online and suddenly disappear said nobody online..

is it because i used the @edu on my phone???plz plz windows team FIX IT ! i have high hope when switching to WP platform from iOS so don't make me regret and return my device

Global Posts
    712 Global Posts
    Facebook/Live chat bugs shouldn't have anything to do with your email setup. Personally, I've been noticing it saying I have no contacts signed in either. I know it's not true. I think there's a bug with Facebook chat...anyone else?
    Current: Lumia 1020 (unlocked, international), Dell Venue Pro 8, Acer Aspire S7 (2013)
    Past: Samsung Focus, HTC Radar, Lumia 710, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Surface RT
    Current non-WP: Nexus 5

I had the same issues...my laptop was on and i could see who was online but my phone kept changing it's mind.
    I have the same hotmail address for my MS & FB accounts.