Samsung Ativ Odyssey for Verizon leaked

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys there was just a leaked of the upcoming Samsung Ativ Odyssey coming to Verizon this will likely be Verizon's high end phone
Samsung-Ativ-Odyssey-Verizon-Windows-Phone-8.jpg

Samsung Ativ Odyssey Windows Phone 8 device that will coming to Verizon in US next month got leaked today. Odyssey will feature 4.65 inch HD display with 8M camera running on SnapDragon dual core processor. This device model name will be SCH-i930 and it has already passed FCC. This device will join the Nokia Lumia 822 and HTC 8X to round out Verizon?s LTE powered Windows Phone 8 selection.

Verizon?s Samsung ATIV Odyssey Windows Phone 8 Device Photo Leaked | WMPoweruser

Last edited:

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Great find!!! FINALLY!!! THANK YOU! SO MUCH!

NOW just have to decide this or the 8X... not really liking the design on the Odyssey though...

zekerrific

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Dang. I was really hoping for at least one physical button on the Odyssey. Maybe I'm the only one left that prefers physical buttons. *sigh*

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The fact that you can tell screen size by a rendering based on the thickness is amazing. :D

Rendering from the side is not the same as real life from the side. The curve of the back is not obvious in a rendering so you will not get the viewing angle trick that most manufacturers use to trick the eye into thinking its thinner than it is. There is no perspective on that side view.

I do not like the shape as much as the ativ-s. Too rounded on top and bottom like the S3.

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
It appears to match the FCC listing, which detailed dimensions similar to the Galaxy S III mini. It's extremely unlikely that this has a screen larger than 4.0". WMPowerUser is a terrible source of information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium