Is there any Windows Phone Advertising ?

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Not seen a single WP8 Advertising . All I see is Surface and Windows 8 ads

Did anyone see any ads on any show?

post links please .

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
They had commercials during Saturday Night Live.

Saw the same thing, and the Will Arnet one also.

I think that WorkforWill.com campaign is pretty stupid though...but...sure someone is all over it. I am not the goooo-goooo-gaaaa-gaaaa over celebs type...and is he really even a celeb? B-List at best...

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The windows phone 8 commercial with the phone for each of us is great! The Arnett ad is horrible and I believe produced by at&t. Between the Surface, IE, and WP8 ads it seems Microsoft has got some strong marketing people. Keep it up.

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
But its all generic WP8 advertising .. there is nothing like AT&T/Verizon pushing an iPhone or a Droid line of Phones .
Now if someone just says buy a windows Phone .. but what phone to buy and where?
Samsung Adds specify S3 , Apple adds iphone/ipad . Even MS add specifically target Surface ... but if they advertised like buy a windows RT tablet .. no one will know what to buy ..
we follow the tech forums .. but 99.99 % does not know that an 8X or lumia 920 exists.(Even if you shown them the phone - they will not know what phone it is if they dont advertise the phone )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel