11-13-2012 02:38 PM
- I didn't see another thread on this so hopefully this is not already covered.
OK so I went to pre-order a Lumia 822 from Verizon online. I couldn't do it through the upgrade path so I logged into my account and did the upgrade that way. It worked, but it said the ship by day was 10/8/12. Then after the order went through I got a confirmation e-mail that said the following:
Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.
So I am wondering if anyone else has pre-ordered an 822 or a 8X from Big Red and has the same status or do they have a ship by date now? Thanks all,
-- J11-12-2012 11:37 AM
- Try checking the status at this page: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do
Hopefully it'll help. I pre-ordered mine earlier today and it's showing as scheduled to ship tomorrow.
EDIT: As of 8:30pm EST, my order status has been updated to "Your order has been sent for processing."
Last edited by spiff_p239; 11-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.11-12-2012 06:57 PMLike 1
- Thanks for the other link Spiff. Sadly it still says "Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." with no ship date. However I decided to call Verizon and ask them if they had more detailed information. I got right through with no wait on hold... after I successfully navigated the menu... and he was able to tell me that it is schedule to ship today and that I should get it no later than Thursday. He said that as soon as it actually ships I will get a FedEx tracking number and will have a solid idea of when it will arrive. If it shows up Thursday that will make me happy indeed. Still no idea if it actually comes with an inductive charging battery cover. Since it cost $50 more than the AT&T version and knowing Verizon, I am going to say NO. :(
-- J11-13-2012 01:05 PM
- J11-13-2012 01:56 PM
- Sheeeesh that sucks. I will say that I do like the matte look of the black. I am not sure how I will like the shiny white. I hope its pure white, on Verizon's web site it looks like it has a perl quality to it. DO NOT WANT. Any update in your shipping? I just got an e-mail a few minutes ago with my shipping and tracking number. It's supposed to arrive from Memphis on Thursday.
Now, we have a corporate account so all our orders are FedEx overnight. I wonder if Thursday is the official release date if ours are on hold until tomorrow so they will get there on Thursday instead of Wednesday? Our corp portal still says WILL SHIP BY 11/13 though.. bastards.. :) :) :)11-13-2012 02:34 PM
- No update on shipping. It still says COMP-HOLD for our three orders. (Formally 2 grey one black now all black...hehe.)
Now, we have a corporate account so all our orders are FedEx overnight. I wonder if Thursday is the official release date if ours are on hold until tomorrow so they will get there on Thursday instead of Wednesday? Our corp portal still says WILL SHIP BY 11/13 though.. bastards.. :) :) :)
- J11-13-2012 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD