11-13-2012 12:51 PM
- I may have my wife interested in a 920 instead of an iphone 5. She currently has an iphone 3GS and has been wanting a new phone. She doesnt use apps much, so there is not a loss there, nothing missed, but I do have a few questions.
1. She uses her phone for personal and work. At work, IT had to setup the email exchange account on her iphone. (This maybe a silly question) Can this be done on the 920 WP8 too? How does this work with her work contacts? Will they all by synced to her Microsoft Account?
2. Along the same lines as #1, all of her work calendar appointments are synced with her iphone calendar. Can this be done with WP8 and the 920?
3. She does use Facebook occasionally. The other day she had to download a free app to view a video. Would she have been able to view the video with the 920? (I dont use Facebook, so I am not sure of the app)
That's all I can think of at the moment. The first two are big concerns.
Thanks.11-13-2012 12:31 PMLike 0
- 11-13-2012 12:51 PMLike 0
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD