I just got my lumia 920 today but not sure why AT&T did not ship the charging base even though I order the phone / charging base together. Did anyone had this situation ?

I have received my Lumia 920 and I can say it is feature / nokia apps are terrific .

I love the nokia drive, transit , city lens but not sure why nokia did not update Play to app for wp 8 yet.
    11-13-2012 11:39 PM
    You ordered online? I suspect they're just back ordered in general, I'm also waiting for mine to be shipped to me.
    11-14-2012 12:05 AM
    I bought my phone in store, and they still havnt gotten the charging pads in stock. I got lucky and went in today and bought the only charging stand they had. Big back orders on all of the accessories I think.
    11-14-2012 12:36 AM
    AT&T screwed up. They sent me an e-mail stating that all Lumia 920 orders would receive a charging pad as a separate shipment, for no additional charge, within the next week.
    11-14-2012 01:04 AM
    Had mine ordered from the store last Friday. I just check the order status and it still says "In Progress." It hasn't gone to back Ordered yet.
    11-14-2012 07:02 AM
    I bought my Lumia 920 on Friday November 9th, in a corporate store, my charging pad was delivered yesterday November 13. On vacation so I haven't been able to use it yet. Won't get to use it till the 21st.
    11-14-2012 07:50 AM
    Ordered mine online last Wed. Received the phone Sat. Got an e-mail Monday telling me that I would receive the charging pad in a seperate shipment. Got the charging pad yesterday. No complaints from me.
    11-14-2012 09:16 AM
    I bought my 920 in store on Friday. They ordered the charging plate for me since they didn't have any in stock. Got an email confirmation that it shipped, even got a tracking number. Stupid USPS sucks though. Last update was from Saturday and it's in Virginia. Delivery date was supposed to be 11-13, but still haven't received it yet. I know Monday was a holiday, but priority mail use to mean 2 days. It's now going on 4. Even if USPS didn't get the package until Saturday, it should have been here on Tuesday or at the latest Wednesday. Very unhappy with USPS.
    11-14-2012 10:52 PM
    Well, I received my Lumia 920 on Monday, 11/12/12 but according to my order status when accessing my account online and it just sitting at processing. Hopefully I get my charge pad soon.
    11-15-2012 12:05 AM
    I just got my lumia 920 today but not sure why AT&T did not ship the charging base even though I order the phone / charging base together. Did anyone had this situation ?

I have received my Lumia 920 and I can say it is feature / nokia apps are terrific .

I love the nokia drive, transit , city lens but not sure why nokia did not update Play to app for wp 8 yet.
    When did you order your phone and what color?
    11-15-2012 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD