Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,062 Global Posts
    Has anyone figured this out yet? Can't use Zune, can't use WP8 app in Windows8, can't use Windows Media Player, and can't use iTunes either.

What am I missing? Could be a WP deal breaker.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

You should be able to either use Windows Media Player or the desktop version of the sync app to sync up an iTunes playlist. The desktop app is fairly unstable though, and may crash while syncing, I've seen people have better luck with Windows Media Player.

What specific issues are you running into?

Global Posts
    2,062 Global Posts
    WMP isn't recognizing my library or the phone.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    WMP isn't recognizing my library or the phone.
    In the media player settings, are you point to the correct folder where your music library is at?

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    For me on day 1 with an 822, I had no trouble getting the desktop app (on a Win 7 machine) to sync a 7 GB iTunes playlist. Maybe it would crash if I tried to sync a bigger list? (I have to get a micro SD card before I can move more stuff over.)

What I did re create playlist on a surface and let it sync...