Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hello everyone. I am creating this thread seeking input. I'm with T-Mobile and want to upgrade from my Lumia 710 asap. I did a side-by-side comparison of both phones' spec sheets. Both phones' weight and size don't bother me. I like the design on the 8X though I'm not a fan of the buttons quality on the side. The 810 has Carl Zeiss Lens but I don't know just how big of an advantage that gives it against 8X's camera. The 810 has the Nokia exclusive apps that I really love. The 8X has a better ffc, and that's a feature that I REALLY need and Nokia didn't offer me on my 710. I'm asking the community to help me choose between one. What are your thought between these 2 phones and why should I by one over the other.

P.S. I am well aware that the unlocked 920 could possibly if not, will definitely work with T-Mobile so no need to mention that. And I'm not really interested in Samsung's ATIV. I'm done with Samsung.( I have my reasons.:@)
    Juz chillin...

The expandable memory did it for me. I was in the same boat. Held both phones and I must say the 8X is quite a lovely phone. Had they not skimped on the on board memory the choice would have been really hard. Having said that I picked up the 810 today. All the nokia apps are a nice added bonus. The camera on the 810 is a huge improvement over my htc arrive and my dell venue pro. Cinemagraph is a hoot to mess with. I am not regretting my decision at all. Screen quality is also very nice and the phone just feels zippy in general.
    Thanked by:
    Izaku 

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by falsehopess View Post
    The expandable memory did it for me. I was in the same boat. Held both phones and I must say the 8X is quite a lovely phone. Had they not skimped on the on board memory the choice would have been really hard. Having said that I picked up the 810 today. All the nokia apps are a nice added bonus. The camera on the 810 is a huge improvement over my htc arrive and my dell venue pro. Cinemagraph is a hoot to mess with. I am not regretting my decision at all. Screen quality is also very nice and the phone just feels zippy in general.
    Thank you so much for that. The camera has been my main concern since I had an AMAZING camera on my phone before I got my Lumia 710. (Before, I had the Samsung S8500 Wave. By far the best 5MP camera in the market. Puts most 8MP's to shame.) That and the front facing camera is a huge requirement for me. I guess I can settle in terms of that. So far I'm leaning towards the 810 right now. Thanks =]
    Juz chillin...

I just picked up the 810 last night and I love it. The 8X seemed to breakable to me and doesnt have the option for wireless charging like the 810. Also Nokia's commitment to WP8 and their exclusive apps and services was huge for me.