Stephen Elop just

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
replied to my email, and he said something is not right here ( I told him about my battery issue) 30 mins later divison manager emailed me and asked me what color would you prefer for replacement.. he will overnight a black lumia 920,with the wireless plate!!!!! wow!!! I love Nokia~!!

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Crikey. Very busy then. Then again, tells something about the company if CEO is sending out e-mails to customers. Why isn't this more widespread?

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
It also means that Nokia is customer focused. I worked for a large regional retailer of about 200 stores or so back in the day and the owner of that company personally read nearly all of the comment cards that were sent in by the customers and responded to many of them. This company is still very successful to this day. I believe it is great that Elop is leading by example.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I understand it may just be a gimmick or pandering for the launch of the Lumia series, but I don't care. That is awesome customer service, and that thus far a CEO is willing to get down to the consumer level. I'm glad I decided to stay with the 822 over the 8X

DungMasterFang

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I understand it may just be a gimmick or pandering for the launch of the Lumia series, but I don't care. That is awesome customer service, and that thus far a CEO is willing to get down to the consumer level. I'm glad I decided to stay with the 822 over the 8X

I can tell you it is not... Elop has responded to many of the investors e-mails the past few years and I'm not talking about institutes, he answers to you whether you have 10 stocks or 10k stocks.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can tell you it is not... Elop has responded to many of the investors e-mails the past few years and I'm not talking about institutes, he answers to you whether you have 10 stocks or 10k stocks.

Then that makes me that much more happy that I decided to stick with the 822 over the 8X. Top notch in my book.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
E-mail puts corporate executives in touch with "everyday people." That's a good thing. The old corporate walls of silence are crumbling, and that represents either opportunity or risk for big businesses, depending on how they address the situation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss