Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By tlegend2012
  • 1 Post By brmiller1976
  • 2 Post By ammarmalik2011
  • 1 Post By db4williams

Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts
    replied to my email, and he said something is not right here ( I told him about my battery issue) 30 mins later divison manager emailed me and asked me what color would you prefer for replacement.. he will overnight a black lumia 920,with the wireless plate!!!!! wow!!! I love Nokia~!!
    Thanked by:
    phirefly likes this.

Nokia FTW!
    I love selling WP8 to my friends and colleagues!

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Sure beats getting an e-mail saying "just don't hold it in that way." :D
    Thanked by:
    q8buckeye likes this.

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Man, that guy is busy!

Crikey. Very busy then. Then again, tells something about the company if CEO is sending out e-mails to customers. Why isn't this more widespread?
    Quote Originally Posted by keizka View Post
    Crikey. Very busy then. Then again, tells something about the company if CEO is sending out e-mails to customers. Why isn't this more widespread?

Because most CEOs are too busy driving their Mercedes Benz to care.
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keizka View Post
    Because Nokia's a** is on the line with this phone.
    aubreyq and tlegend2012 like this.

Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts
    Yup, For a CEO to reply within 5 mins.. it means that the whole company is on the line...

It also means that Nokia is customer focused. I worked for a large regional retailer of about 200 stores or so back in the day and the owner of that company personally read nearly all of the comment cards that were sent in by the customers and responded to many of them. This company is still very successful to this day. I believe it is great that Elop is leading by example.
    I love selling WP8 to my friends and colleagues!
    tlegend2012 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,280 Global Posts
    Gotta love Nokia's support
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    2,280 Global Posts
    Love Nokia's support
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

I understand it may just be a gimmick or pandering for the launch of the Lumia series, but I don't care. That is awesome customer service, and that thus far a CEO is willing to get down to the consumer level. I'm glad I decided to stay with the 822 over the 8X

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    I would've asked the division manager for a Yellow 920 and also say "Don't tell me you can't make that happen! Come on!"

Global Posts
    1,347 Global Posts
    hahaha, he told me what color would you like (Black,Cyan,yellow,or white) I chose Black ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isror View Post
    I understand it may just be a gimmick or pandering for the launch of the Lumia series, but I don't care. That is awesome customer service, and that thus far a CEO is willing to get down to the consumer level. I'm glad I decided to stay with the 822 over the 8X
    I can tell you it is not... Elop has responded to many of the investors e-mails the past few years and I'm not talking about institutes, he answers to you whether you have 10 stocks or 10k stocks.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I (currently at least) own zero shares of NOK and Stephen has replied to numerous emails from me...within minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DungMasterFang View Post
    I can tell you it is not... Elop has responded to many of the investors e-mails the past few years and I'm not talking about institutes, he answers to you whether you have 10 stocks or 10k stocks.
    Then that makes me that much more happy that I decided to stick with the 822 over the 8X. Top notch in my book.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    E-mail puts corporate executives in touch with "everyday people." That's a good thing. The old corporate walls of silence are crumbling, and that represents either opportunity or risk for big businesses, depending on how they address the situation.