| | 11-15-2012, 03:32 PM #1
On Day1 , I enjoyed my lumia with all default settings and battery lasted for till 9 PM , however on Day 2 here are tweaks that I did and I am seeing huge battery savings.
1) Internet Sharing - Turned off
2) Lock screen time out - 1 minute
3) wifi - Turned off ( will turn on a need basis)
4) bluetooth - off as well ( will turn on on a need basis)
5) tap send off ( NFC Sharing off)
6) location on
7) kids corner on
8) battery saver on .( in Advanced , set to when battery is low)
9)brightness - low ( turn off automatic bright ness)
10)background tasks, leave only the task that are important to you)
I noticed there were couple of apps acting weird , kept on pushing notificaiotions even after turning off , so i got rid of it ( NDTV news app for India))
Hope this useful.