- 11-16-2012, 11:02 AM #1
So I am using a Lumia 920 and I keep getting the little GPS icon periodically on my home screen. I can't figure out what app or system function needs it, and I'm pretty sure its draining my battery. I turned of location permissions for Bing, and even maps, but I still get it. Anyone know what other system functions may be accessing my location?
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:22 PM
- By JohnC#WP in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
- By donthompson567 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:26 AM
- By mikecardii in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2011, 01:12 PM
- By silentmano in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:29 AM