- 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM #3
I would assume no. A USB cable is directional when it comes to host vs peripheral. The USB A (normal USB) is the controller or host, while the USB B (mini-B or micro-B) is typically the peripheral. Apple of course does not use a standard USB cable. There may be a workaround for this, but I have never seen a Micro to Mini cable.
- 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM #4
USB OTG which is what it would need to actually accomplish this task.
- 04-13-2014, 10:41 AM #6
I suppose you'd need some sort of intermediate device like a pc or tablet then push them to the cloud or email them to the phone. If the camera has Bluetooth, you could also try that.
- By emergenic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2012, 11:59 PM
- By emergenic in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:47 AM
- By Ricom1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
- By surezzh in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2012, 12:25 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:24 PM