- 11-17-2012, 04:24 AM #2
Same problem here with my new 822 on Verizon. WindowsPhone.com still shows my old Trophy associated with my account, not my new 822. And subsequently, I can't reinstall any of my old, paid apps! I'm still looking for a resolution, but I would think this transition should just work.
- 11-17-2012, 04:58 AM #3
I just went to WindowsPhone.com to try the Find My Phone feature and it is working for 8X. It's location was shown correctly and I tried making it ring and it worked as well.
Perhaps it takes some time on their system to properly register your phone. I remember I changed my phone name with the Win8 app the first time I connected it on my computer and it didn't showed that name right away. After a couple of hours, it was changed there.
11-20-2012, 12:03 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Let me know how it went for you.
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:00 PM
- By mjgates in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2012, 08:59 PM
- By mcquack in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2012, 06:34 PM
- By itssimplyjeff1 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:46 PM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:37 PM