- 11-17-2012, 07:44 AM #1
After WP7 RTM in September, NoDo was released sometime in March.
WP8 also RTM'ed just few months ago, do you expect Microsoft to follow same schedule and release next update only after 4 months?
On a side note, you can vote for WP 8.5 features here
WP 8.5 should be the Jellybean of the Windows Phone
- 11-17-2012, 07:45 AM #2
11-18-2012, 05:08 AM #4
- 969 Posts
I know Microsoft were noting different levels of update in WP8, rather than just major/minor updates. To enable them to push stuff out faster.
Personally i hope more stuff was ripped out of the OS, and made apps (for instance the mail client), so updates can happen quicker without carrier intervention.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
- By ltyarbro42 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2012, 09:10 PM
- By mjhannaf in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:11 AM
- By palandri in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM
- By silentmano in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:29 AM
- By amaezm in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:40 PM