Wallet Issues

dhruvz

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I need some help. I am not sure if I did something wrong, but the wallet app on my windows phone 8 is not working.

As soon as I go into the app, i see "Updating Wallet...." on top and it just exits. I added a few cards and Paypal account everything was working well. And I decided to remove credit card info by following the details, going to certain website that is mentioned onscreen, most likely some commerce site for microsoft live.

So all now I have a wallet app with my 2 credit cards, my paypal info and some other stuff linked, but i cant use it since it keeps on exiting the app as soon as I open it.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You've rebooted the handset and tried to load the app again? So you managed to add cards before this issue occurred? Did it start happening once you removed said credit card?

darth dalek

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, I added my card and for some reason had two entries in the wallet. Logged into the microsoft commerce site to change the cards stored and their was only one listed. I thought I'd start from scratch so removed the entry in the microsoft commerce site, logged into the Wallet on my Nokia Lumia 920 and I get the same updating wallet message and then get kicked out to the app screen. If I turn off wifi and mobile data I can get back into the Wallet but still can't remove the cards. Tried leaving the Wallet on to update for a while but it's eaten half my battery in a few minutes.

tibere86

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, I added my card and for some reason had two entries in the wallet. Logged into the microsoft commerce site to change the cards stored and their was only one listed. I thought I'd start from scratch so removed the entry in the microsoft commerce site, logged into the Wallet on my Nokia Lumia 920 and I get the same updating wallet message and then get kicked out to the app screen. If I turn off wifi and mobile data I can get back into the Wallet but still can't remove the cards. Tried leaving the Wallet on to update for a while but it's eaten half my battery in a few minutes.
+1
Since it's not at "Google Wallet" usability as of yet, it's not a big deal for me...more of an annoyance.

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Posting here asking for some help. I have a $5 balance on a Microsoft card that I got via Bing. Now I have $0.80 left and tried deleting that card with and it doesn't give me an option. Does anyone know if that sum will be used be applied to a purchase even though I pick another method of payment? If not , how do I get that deleted. I tried and couldn't find a option.

Thanks

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

I am having this same exact issue. Can anyone else confirm or does anyone have a fix besides a hard reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99