07-09-2013, 04:34 AM #5
- 2 Posts
To solve duplication issue, simply remove the SD card from mobile phone and put the SD card in a card reader. Format the SD Card . Make a new folder Music and Videos in it and put your music and videos in it. and then insert it in your windows phone. remember anything you put in win8 phone directly via data cable always get duplicated.
- 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM #6
If you read through a few of the threads on this issue (which you can find by searching) you will find out that the method you have outlined has been documented several times, and it has been pointed out several times that this only solves the issue TEMPORARILY in most cases. It does not solve the issue completely. Something as simple as an update to Nokia M&V can cause your carefully transferred files to show duplicate songs once again.
So yes, copying music using a card reader external to the phone can get you a duplicate-free library. But be prepared to repeat the whole process again when corruption occurs down the track.
- By justin071894 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:21 PM
- By chriscookz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:45 PM
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:20 PM
- By Darkgift in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:33 PM
- By cba191 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2011, 12:28 AM