Use Xbox music to discover music

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
How to do that? How to use that smart DJ thing (is it supposed to find new music for me)?

Yes. While playing songs there should be an icon that looks like a play button with waves in front of it. Tap that and it should find new music for you similar to what you're listening to. Or, tap the more button (...) at the bottom right bringing up the context menu and "Play Smart DJ Mix" should be an option.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes. While playing songs there should be an icon that looks like a play button with waves in front of it. Tap that and it should find new music for you similar to what you're listening to. Or, tap the more button (...) at the bottom right bringing up the context menu and "Play Smart DJ Mix" should be an option.

Thanks. But I tried for many times and it always says no enough information - any suggestions?

I've tried Beethoven and Mozart, neither works

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
One thing I did notice was that I was able to get all the music I've downloaded automatically downloaded on to my Lumia 920.

Sent from my Cyan Nokia 920 using Board Express

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Your downloads are permanently in your music collection, and you can stream them on any Windows device (or download the files to that device).

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. But I tried for many times and it always says no enough information - any suggestions?

I've tried Beethoven and Mozart, neither works

Try this. When you go into a screen with the Smart DJ icon, don't tap that. Instead tap "..." and bring up the context menu. Then tap the Smart DJ Mix setting there. I was getting the same error you were previously. Tapping the setting in the app bar didn't give me that error.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Try this. When you go into a screen with the Smart DJ icon, don't tap that. Instead tap "..." and bring up the context menu. Then tap the Smart DJ Mix setting there. I was getting the same error you were previously. Tapping the setting in the app bar didn't give me that error.

Thanks. That option is not available for some screens, anyway.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3