11-19-2012, 02:59 AM #1
- 468 Posts
I was wondering if the Digital Copy discs that come with Blu-rays sync to WP8.
I know they did not work with WP7, but WP8 reportedly can use Windows Media Player to sync unlike WP7. And, most of the digital copy discs are compatible with Windows Media player. So, does it sync?
If so, it would indicate that WP8 supports PlaysForSure DRM but not Zune DRM... Which is a bit funny, if true.
- 11-19-2012, 11:23 PM #2
- 11-23-2012, 03:46 PM #3
Looks like not, if my attempts are any indication. :( I tried a copy of Coraline & Captain America, both wmv's. In case it matters, I'm on windows 8, moving files to an HTC 8x via the metro "Windows Phone" app. I also tried one via WMP--no dice either way.
- By theBrknSystm in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:39 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:59 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:39 AM
- By jonharrell in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:58 AM