11-19-2012, 11:03 AM #2
- 11 Posts
If you're just trying to add geotagging to photos when they're taken, then you can turn this on under Settings, swipe right to Applications, scroll down to photos+camera. Make sure the box is checked for "Include location info in pictures I take".
If you're looking for an equivalent to the iOS map view that shows the actual pins on the map, I'm not sure if there's a WP app for that or not (I'm relatively new to WP). I think Picasa for Windows may do it, though.
- 01-02-2013, 09:52 AM #6
You've got Image Map, Picture Map, Photo Locator, and Photo Info to name a few. Kinda like Photo Info because it not only maps your photos but also displays the Exif info.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- 01-02-2013, 01:37 PM #7
I use Image Map for a map on my phone, and Skydrive on my computer. If you want the map on your computer there are many many ways to do this since location is stored in EXIF. You can even put it on Google Earth if you wanted.
- By littlesteelo16 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:27 PM
- By cgold1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:24 AM
- By zunezune in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM
- By davidkhou in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:20 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:37 PM