- 11-19-2012, 08:08 PM #1
Has anyone else experienced this? On my trophy, with my aux output plugged into my car, the phone would read out any text messages that I received while music was playing, then ask if I wanted to reply, etc.
Did they remove this feature ? I found it quite useful. On a side note I feel like the speech recognition does not work as well either.
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM #3
- 383 Posts
Settings> Speech> Read Aloud Incoming Texts>AlwaysMicrosoft - Band
Windows - Surface RT | Surface Pro 3
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 19Last Post: 09-20-2012, 01:32 PM
- By choover in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM
- By mattschwabby in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:41 AM
- By markk308 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:25 PM
- By markk308 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:04 AM