Awesome alternative to syncing music and Podcasts via Phone Connector

wvanellis

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been struggling with the phone connector since day one. I think it's a pretty useless app and I personally HATE it. I've come across MusicBee (getmusicbee.com). It's a free music player/management program and it works beautifully. I can now sync everything to my Nokia 920; individual songs, playlists, and podcasts. Everything goes where it should. Its works EXTREMELY well! I still use Zune for my WP7, but that's still a better alternative than what Microsoft is offering.

I'll continue to use MusicBee until Microsoft comes up with a viable music player/management program that does everything Zune currently does, plus, will allow you to sync a WP7 AND WP8 in the same program. Sounds rather doubtful tho....

altano

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Does all your album art show up on the phone? Can you sync XboX Music songs you download on the phone back to your PC? Lastly, did you also try DoubleTwist? MediaMonkey? I only tried MediaMonkey so far and I really don't like it, but it did have a higher success rate with album art.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb