Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just switched from Android to a Lumia 810. I'm very pleased.

I have 2 email addresses using my domain. With Android I had the email forwarded to GMail. On the phone and on the webmail site there is a drop down menu where I can select where the email is "coming" from. Pretty easy.

With my Outlook.com account I can also do this but I don't think this is an option on WP8.

Is there a way to do this? Is there an alternate email client app?

I'm flexible with where I can forward these emails. I would be fine forwarding them to 2 different places as long as I could make it "from" each address.

Anybody have a solution for me?

thanks!

Why not just set up each account on your phone. I currently have 5 email accounts on my phone. I can even link associated email accounts and get to them under one tile.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I was thinking that yes I could separate them but how do I customize the "from"?

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    When you link your inboxes, when you go to create a new email on the phone, it will pop up a screen to ask you to select which account to send from.
    --
    "A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession."
    Albert Camus

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    The only issue with this setup is that I now forward everything to gmail and in gmail have the "from" options. Outlook is an option here too. The one way I see to handle this on this phone is to separate the 2 "from's"/personalities. I buy the domain from godaddy and can just do my email through their webmail instead of forwarding it to gmail or outlook. I can set it up as two accounts. I do prefer having everything go through one place like a gmail or outlook however. Do I have any options here?

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Think I found the solution. I am trying on trial a Fastmail account. I can forward the mail there with a couple of "personalities". I set up 2 accounts on the phone where I can set up the account but only one is checked routinely. Looking good so far.