Does your Bing Lock Screen Wallpaper change?

cruzcat

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
how did you get today's wallpaper?? I loved the camels one and wanted it permanently..but the download apps like bing2wall download low res versions of them...

That wallpaper is actually zebras not camels :) . You can go to the bing home page and browse through some of the past wallpaper and save the background. Here it is if you are interested.
bing2.jpg
hprichbg.jpg

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had it on mine. Seems to be you set it, it will stay the same for approximately 2 days, then start changing daily, running a day behind the actual Bing site.

Gadgetry

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that not only does my Bing image not change with any regularity, it currently has Canada's Bing image from yesterday. I've got another one on order to see if it fixes some of the issues I've had.

L920

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine worked great for the first few days but has now been stuck on the same image for over a week, if I reset it I get the stock Bing image and then it changes back to the same one I currently have.

Edit:

Ok changed it to Facebook pictures and then back again and it seems to have got todays picture although I am sure I tried that last week and it didn't work.

Last edited:

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems to change when it wants to. I'm seeing yesterday's Bing image now. If I change it to something other than the Bing lock screen, then back to Bing, it'll update the image. Yelllow Lumia 920.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Mine has worked perfectly since day 1, however right after the Portico update it didn't update so i set it to a manual image, checked the lock screen, saw image, then went back in and set it to Bing again and came back to the lock screen and it had the latest image. Has been updating fine since then again.

Vincent Wansink

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been very inconsistent as well. It used to update daily but then when they had the ugly night lantern one up it stayed on my phone for like five days until I manually changed it. Even after I took it off Bing and set it back to Bing and I got a new picture, the next day it went back to the ugly lantern one from the week before. That was most unexpected.

I just reset the Bing picture again and I will wait a few days to see what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial