Does your Bing Lock Screen Wallpaper change?

Lurgid

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's been inconsistent for me, too. Possibly need to actually use the Bing search more often for it to download the next image?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine has never automatically changed. I always have to set it to something else and back to Bing for it to change. Odd that it works for some.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah been great for me, changes every day. Are people that this isn't working for also have other live tile update issues?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
The bing wallpaper is always a day behind, except for the first time you set it, or if you switch off of it, and back on.

If you keep going in and setting it off and on, it will never update on it's own. If your lockscreen currently displays today's Bing.com picture, yours will not update for two days.

/thread

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been working flawlessly. I didn't even use bing today and still got the new wallpaper.

SCkH8l.jpg

Kmaki

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been changing every day. Not really sure what time because I would wake up and it'd be different. I really liked the one today so I made it permanent.

octavian90

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been changing every day. Not really sure what time because I would wake up and it'd be different. I really liked the one today so I made it permanent.

how did you get today's wallpaper?? I loved the camels one and wanted it permanently..but the download apps like bing2wall download low res versions of them...

crazysaint

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
This might sound stupid..but I noticed that the wallpaper changes 24 hours after you set bing as the lockscreen background. I set mine just past midnight and now every morning it shows a new wallpaper.

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This might sound stupid..but I noticed that the wallpaper changes 24 hours after you set bing as the lockscreen background. I set mine just past midnight and now every morning it shows a new wallpaper.

I think that is it because mine changed a little while ago which I think is 24 hours after the last time I manually set it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss