WP8 Is starting to tick me off...

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Everything's incompatible, new games like turn-n-run are going to WP7 only, coming to WP8 a month later. This is like androids update fragmentation, but 100x worse.

(I know 8 is an evolutionary update that had to come sooner or later, but still.)

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I understand your frustration. I know it's hard for you to be patient, but we all must be patient as we hope MSFT has something better for us in the coming months.

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I understand your frustration. I know it's hard for you to be patient, but we all must be patient as we hope MSFT has something better for us in the coming months.

I hope. MS seriously screwed up the launch by restricting that SDK. If they didn't, apps would be updated already...

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I think there are alot of things MS screwed up, but I'll give them 6 months. If there isn't some mode of change then I'm done with them for a while. I jumped my own gun by buying a WP8 phone. I said I'd wait a year. I got super hyped. I bought it. I don't regret it, but it almost make me angry that a big company like MSFT would put these devices out with some glaring issues and some lack of added features. People will call naysayers whiners, but as paying customers, we have a right to whine. But we don't have the right to demand a change. But we do have the right to switch to any crummy platform we want. lol.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling the same way about my cup of coffee. I think they put 1/24th of a teaspoon more cream than necessary. THIS KIND OF SERVICE IS AN UTTER OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

JammyGitz

Banned
Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling the same way about my cup of coffee. I think they put 1/24th of a teaspoon more cream than necessary. THIS KIND OF SERVICE IS AN UTTER OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

Slightly off topic, but when you say cream, do you just mean milk? I've never put actual cream in coffee before. I'm from the UK, we generally put milk in our coffee

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Slightly off topic, but when you say cream, do you just mean milk? I've never put actual cream in coffee before. I'm from the UK, we generally put milk in our coffee

I'm from the UK and I always get my coffee with cream on top! Of course they come with milk, but a bit of cream on top changes your latte. It's a whole new level of luxury really.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys from the UK get crumpets too? I've never had a crumpet with my spot of tea or coffee. And is it true you guys really have a "TEA TIME" all over the place? I've never been to the UK nor have I spent much time looking up traditions.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Try using light cream and you will see a whole new world of coffee. ;)

I use Silk (soy milk) in the mornings and when home... At work I drink it straight, no cream, no sugar.

Back to topic... Doesn't bother me much... There are usually growing pains, but they work themselves out... Had some of these WP8 incompatible games come out in WP8 (not 7), all the peeps on 7 would have their panstu in a wad.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Og0TS.jpg

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't expect anything else.

This is a classic cycle:

1) New adaptor buys system
2) New system, so bugs need to be worked out.
3) New adaptor complains about bugs.
4) Bugs worked out.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys from the UK get crumpets too? I've never had a crumpet with my spot of tea or coffee. And is it true you guys really have a "TEA TIME" all over the place? I've never been to the UK nor have I spent much time looking up traditions.

I think bacon rolls is pretty much a "thing" but personally I do have crumpets on weekends. As far as tea time goes, there is a dedicate tea time even at work which was about 20 minutes ago. But I do have a routine tea time during weekends surely!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I think bacon rolls is pretty much a "thing" but personally I do have crumpets on weekends. As far as tea time goes, there is a dedicate tea time even at work which was about 20 minutes ago. But I do have a routine tea time during weekends surely!

I'm jealous. Us Americans have smoke breaks....I don't smoke. I take fresh air breaks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss