12-28-2012, 11:15 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I was wondering the same thing. I realize the Play To app isn't available for the 920 until 2013, but even when it does become available, what adapters are out there to hook into a TV that doesn't have DLNA support? Samsung and HTC make adapters to mirror screens from their own phones, but to my knowledge, these adapters do not work with other brands. Just to be clear, I am NOT looking for a microUSB-to-HDMI wired connection. I am looking for an adapter that will display the content wirelessly. Surely there must be SOMETHING out there.
How did Lumia 900 owners do this?
- 12-28-2012, 01:22 PM #3
Will the Play To app work at a system level or is it just a standalone media player with DLNA support? If the later is the case I don't think there would be any mirroring.
I miss apple airplay :(.
- By Charles E Packard in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 171Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:22 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By MAERSK in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:48 PM
- By rookoo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:32 AM
- By mtsmedly in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:13 PM