Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Tonight, something very odd is happening to my phone. It says I have 4 new messages, but when I go into mail, it just dumps me back to the home screen. Some time ago there was a WP7 bug that a spacific content in an E-mail would cause the E-mail to crash on load and dump to the main screen, and its acting like that! Both E-mail accounts I have on the phone are doing this. Its still doing this after a reboot. Anyone have the same problem or heard of this yet?

**EDIT**
    I went into E-mail accounts under settings and EVERYTHING is stuck on "syncing"
    I had this, too. Looked around the web and found people blaming it on Skype, but uninstalling it didn't fix my problem. I had to go to airplane mode, remove my Exchange account, then reboot. When the phone came back I was finally able to add the email account again and reinstall Skype. That was 2 hours ago and everything seems to be working now. We'll see.

I wish I read this a little earlier. I did the factory reset on the phone. Good news is, the WP8 backup worked very well!!! I still need to re-arrange my icons and stuff, but its a small price to pay.
  4. GCN

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToSeeTheFuture View Post
    Looked around the web and found people blaming it on Skype, but uninstalling it didn't fix my problem..
    I just had this happen and I don't have Skype installed. I did just setup my work email (Exchange account), so that seems like a more likely suspect.
    Regards, Guy

That's where the BUG is! My wife had the same issue. Removing the account fixed it.

Severe Windows Phone 8 bug rears its head for Gmail users | Windows Phone Central

Вроде починил переустановкой МС акаунта и переводом Gmail на Active Sync. Но ещё не вечер. (вчера я тоже так думал)
    Same here - biut found this Windows phone 8 email bug / lumia 920
    Uninstall of Skype solved my problem today....