Messaging flow video

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Could someone please upload a video demonstrating how messaging works on wp8. What I want to see is how fast it is to switch back and forth between an app like Twitter and a messaging app like whatsapp or kik. On my blackberry I hit the convenience key and I'm in the messaging app immediately with literally no delay whatsoever. I'd really appreciate if someone could do this in their free time. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please upload a video demonstrating how messaging works on wp8. What I want to see is how fast it is to switch back and forth between an app like Twitter and a messaging app like whatsapp or kik. On my blackberry I hit the convenience key and I'm in the messaging app immediately with literally no delay whatsoever. I'd really appreciate if someone could do this in their free time. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well to start basic Twitter features are built into the phone. For third party apps it should be fairly quick but really depends on the companies recompiling/recoding their apps for the new fast app resume function in WP8. These videos should give you some idea of what to expect:

Fast Resume / New - Improved multitasking on Windows Phone 8 - YouTube

Fast app resume - YouTube

WP8 App Startup/Resume - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes