I am really surprised at how many issues I am having with WP* on my 8x.
1) My "Me" Tile picture is pixelated. I take a picture on the 8x, nice, hd, clear, post it it to my @outlook.com account. Looks fine, and shortly there after, it becomes pixelated. This happens frequently and it is irritating.
2) I have noticed that in my "Me" tile, if I go to post a message, I only get LinkedIn and Twitter as options. Outlook.com no longer shows up as an option to post to.
3) My Live Messenger Friends, that should have been tied to my old live messenger account which was converted to an outlook.com account, no longer show their what's new pivot section between Profile and Photos. So when my wife posts a message to her live profile, it no longer shows up on my live tile for her...It did pull her picture that she set though.
4) I cannot sync my phone to my W8 system using either the metro app or the desktop app. The metro app tells me that my phone isn't playing nice with my pc. already done a couple hard resets, and it doesn't resolve the issue. If I try to look at the folder hierarchy of my phone in file explorer, it shows it as blank. I was expecting to see a pictures, music, and video folders to copy to.
5) How the **** do you curate what music the xbox cloud collection pulls? I see it has pulled in some of the music I have purchased but not all. Plus it is pulling in random things my personal collection. That needs fixed in a big way...
2/3) Live is pretty much dead as a social network. They have pulled support for checking into it, posting updates to it, etc.
4) Is your phone unlocked when you're looking at it?
5) Right click on an album in Xbox Music on your PC. there should be a match album info option. Of you match it (some of the auto match stuff will likely be wrong) it should be available in your cloud collection