Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    This is an odd one. My wife's been using her 920 to take videos of our daughter since we got the phones last week. It used to be that you could go on to the Skydrive web site and view the videos there using a web-based player. Today that suddenly stopped working, and all you can do is click to download the mp4 files and play them locally. Videos from the last few days are still there in Camera Roll with the ability to click and view them in the browser.

I don't think any updates were pushed to her phone that would affect the Skydrive interaction. Has anyone else seen this?

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    same here. extremely annoying. was so upset that I forgot to search for already posted issues.
    Videos sent to skydrive or email cannot be played on the same phone?

what is really annoying is that an iPhone user can watch the video fine. AND you can email the video file to an iPhone friend and he will be able to play it, but you yourself or your Windows 8 phone friend won't.
    Then try to tell your iPhone friend to buy a WP8 phone because it's so much better. face palm.
    hope they fix this soon.
    Last edited by Derausgewanderte; 11-29-2012 at 08:58 PM.