Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this sounds like a really dumb question. I just picked up a Lumia 920 and am new to the Windows Phone team. I love it, but am a bit confused in regards to some apps I am looking for. First off, I read on wpcentral homepage that Mirror's Edge is free for Nokia users, but I checked the Nokia Collection and it isn't in there, it's also still showing as 2.99 in the XBOX store.

I have also seen many people here make reference to a wpcentral app, yet searches for "Windows phone central", "wpcentral", etc yield nothing.

Do the app stores in Canada/US have different apps? How is it determined which ones appear in each when a developer submits them? It's not a huge deal, though I am upset that Nokia would make a great portable game like Mirror's Edge free for only select users, and not all.

Thanks!

Everything is indeed regional.

From recollection, i thought the thing on WPCentral said it was only free for 24 hours.

If i look in my Nokia Collection, its gone up to 2.29 again, where it was free yesterday.