How do you use turn by turn navigation/

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I used bing to find the location and I was going to and it brought up the old Bing Map. I tapped the button for directions and it gave me my route. In WP7.5, I would tap the screen and it would tell me the next step in the direction. On WP8, it doesn't play anything. I tried finding the same location using Nokia Maps (before the update broke it) and I couldn't figure out how to get turn by turn navigation there either. Is Nokia Drive the only way?

addicusbrown

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
To answer your question I looked up Best Buy through Bing. It gave me several choices. I chose one and it gave me the details (address, phone number, etc...). It also had an option to Drive "use an app" which was highlighted in blue (my phones accent color). I chose this and it opened up Nokia Drive + beta, mapped out the directions and gave me voice guided directions. I have a Nokia 920.

Todd Rutherford

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
So, what if you don't have a Nokia phone? I have a HTC 8X and want the good old turn by turn directions READ outloud to me - I need to buy an app to get the functionality I had on WP7.5?? :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99