Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pavvento

I have an HTC 8x (WP8) using WiFi connection.

1. I had syncing turned off.
    2. I took about 30 pictures.
    3. I then turned on syncing.
    4. Existing pictures did not sync, only new pictures, taken after that point, will sync.
    5. I tried uploading them manually, but they are saved to a different folder on skydrive "Mobile Uploads".
    6. Now, a new folder called "Mobile Uploads" appears on my phone, with duplicate copies of all the photos i just uploaded (i assume duplicating the hard drive space as well).
    7. I tried deleting a picture from Camera Roll and it did not delete from "Moble Uploads" folder in skydrive (which is what i would expect).
    8. I deleted a picture from Camera Roll which was in the "Camera Roll" folder in skydrive, and that did not delete there either (i would not expect this behavior).

I expect the folder Camera Roll to sync to skydrive folder "Camera Roll", so that if i delete (or add) a picture in either place it will affect the other.

Am I wrong in my expectations?

Thanks.

I am having exactly the same issue. This is really annoying as I don't want to use my data connection to upload images/videos.I switch off my Data connection when I don't use it and really connect using my home wi-fi.

Go to setting, backup, photo on, this is for skydrive. See if this works and get me back.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Just go online or into your Skydrive folder on your computer and cut and paste the photos you want to be in the camera roll

Great... Im having the same problem. Cutting and paste is not a solution to this.

Another pretty annoying thing is that the script on this page makes the keyboard on my Lumia to go and hide so I had to write this on the note app.

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieXx View Post
    Great... Im having the same problem. Cutting and paste is not a solution to this.

Another pretty annoying thing is that the script on this page makes the keyboard on my Lumia to go and hide so I had to write this on the note app.
    This is so incredibly frustrating it's almost comical.
    ----
    My Device History circa 2007:

Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone
    EddieXx likes this.