| | 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM #1
I have an HTC 8x (WP8) using WiFi connection.
1. I had syncing turned off.
2. I took about 30 pictures.
3. I then turned on syncing.
4. Existing pictures did not sync, only new pictures, taken after that point, will sync.
5. I tried uploading them manually, but they are saved to a different folder on skydrive "Mobile Uploads".
6. Now, a new folder called "Mobile Uploads" appears on my phone, with duplicate copies of all the photos i just uploaded (i assume duplicating the hard drive space as well).
7. I tried deleting a picture from Camera Roll and it did not delete from "Moble Uploads" folder in skydrive (which is what i would expect).
8. I deleted a picture from Camera Roll which was in the "Camera Roll" folder in skydrive, and that did not delete there either (i would not expect this behavior).
I expect the folder Camera Roll to sync to skydrive folder "Camera Roll", so that if i delete (or add) a picture in either place it will affect the other.
Am I wrong in my expectations?