Xbox Music Pass and Cloud Collection

alex2364

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming from WP 7.5 so I used to use Zune to sync music with my Samsung Focus. Now, when I setup my Nokia Lumia 920, it already had a bunch of music in my Xbox music cloud collection that I've listened to with Zune before.

1. How did all these music get in my cloud collection? I don't remember ever using this before.
2. I don't want to stream all these music on my 920 because it'll kill my data limit. So far the only way I've figured out to download everything is to go to the song list and manually check every song to download. This isn't practical because it has thousands of songs. Is there a way to mass download everything in my cloud collection to my phone? There has to be a better way to do this.

Arlo Gilbert

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
How are you even accessing your cloud collection? I have a Lumia 920 and lots of music in the xbox cloud but it doesn't show up in my music app anywhere.

pavlovscow

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
You should also be able to connect to a PC and just copy the music over. This is how it was explained to me, but I'm having a problem connecting to my PC *sigh*.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs