- 11-24-2012, 05:23 AM #2
1. Universal Notification Center (thought with live tiles it partially overcomes the need of notification center). I think on lock screen it will be more useful to see all notifications.
2. Closing background apps from list as you said
3. Universal inbox for all emails + sms + fb messages / notifications + twitter + other apps which want to include for messaging (whats app, skype etc). It actually is pretty helpful and its there in BB.
4. Wifi on sleep mode which is coming soon.
- 11-24-2012, 11:13 AM #4
Yeah, there's no need for app management here as the OS does a fine job, and I'd rather the OS do it than have to think about it. I was tired of task management in Windows Mobile well before iPhone ever got dreamed up.
WiFi on is coming, and notification center was planned but they ran out of time so I'm sure it will come with whatever update is next.
- 11-24-2012, 07:36 PM #6
I haven't used Skype, but I would think that you could probably open it and disable it or sign out or something. Doing that makes far more sense to me than altering the whole way the OS handles memory management for one app.
- 11-27-2012, 03:08 PM #8
- By shumski in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:57 AM
- By AggieWP7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2012, 01:02 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:55 PM
- By Rovietka in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:02 AM
- By SanFranMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:35 PM