Nokia Lumia Lenses

Parkodrive

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway to get these on other WP8 handsets such as the HTC 8x? Theres currently only 5 lenses available in the store and would love to have the cinemagraph and panorama lenses.

Btw, I'm new to this forum so not really sure where this should have been posted.

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Nope, Nokia made them there is no way legitimatly to get them on your phone.
Once WP8 is jailbroken you'll be able to sideload (theoretically) any application on your phone..... actually as I type this I think you might not be able to because MS did put encryption on all applications.
So maybe not at all.... sorry.
However as stated previously 3rd parties can create lenses they just haven't yet.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope, Nokia made them there is no way legitimatly to get them on your phone.
Once WP8 is jailbroken you'll be able to sideload (theoretically) any application on your phone..... actually as I type this I think you might not be able to because MS did put encryption on all applications.
So maybe not at all.... sorry.
However as stated previously 3rd parties can create lenses they just haven't yet.

Good luck jailbreaking a phone with a hardware encryption module. It didn't even really happen with Wp7. We had the chevron and the interop but they weren't complete jailbreaks and they stopped functioning when Mango was released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte