Is there a way to print directly from WP8?

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Was just wondering. My WebOS devices had built in printing functionality to HP printers and a way to print through a host PC for non-HP printers. Is there a way to do this with WP8?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Was just wondering. My WebOS devices had built in printing functionality to HP printers and a way to print through a host PC for non-HP printers. Is there a way to do this with WP8?
I own a TouchPad and know what you are looking for. At the moment there is no app to do this. I setup an email address for my HP Photosmart on the HP Printer site and I can send docs, photos, webpages to the printer's email address to print
https://h30495.www3.hp.com/

Jeremy K

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
KumoPrint can print photos and documents (from skydrive) to a Google Cloud Print printer.

PrintHand is another app for printing, but it works only for pictures.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, not yet, perhaps Windows Phone 8.1/Blue?

It's a real shame, Microsoft boasts the ease of printing on Windows 8, why can't Windows Phone 8 get that same easy print functionality? They share the same kernel, and whilst I know nothing of coding, it shouldn't be too hard to implement, right? All I know is: I want "Print" to be added to the list of options when you select "Share" in apps and such (I.E: photos).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb