Microsoft bluetooth keyboard won't work on Microsoft Phone?? What's the sense?!

weis

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I've just bought myself a Lumia 920 and am generally very happy with it, at the moment only one thing that annoys me quite much. Before my lumia arrived I bought a Microsoft's Wedge bluetooth keyboard thinking that I can do some school stuff on the new phone with bigger screen, without checking if it's possible. How could I be even thinking that it's not possible, when bluetooth keyboard works on iThings, works on Androids and even works on my 3-year-old windows mobile 6.5 phone? Is it so technically challenged to implement the bluetooth HID profile to windows phone, or what is the reason to exclude it?

Besides that I just can't get arround the idea that Microsoft makes a new mobile keyboard that works on competitors' OS but can't work on its own new mobile operating system? What are they thinking :-/ ???

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Its Microsoft busines... not always makes sense, but the real reason is that WP8 is a completely new OS that was not finished in time so these simple things are still missing (I miss my fm radio - online radio is not good when you go out of phone signal).

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3