- 11-24-2012, 09:18 PM #3
Nokia Counters for one...an app that has NO resolution dependent features.
My attempts above to hyperlink to the timestamp where they say all WP7 apps will run no matter the resolution didn't take...but they said it!
- 11-25-2012, 02:09 PM #5
Gotta go with you on this one, inteller. On AT&T I can't even see Nokia Transit/Transport and Nokia Counters is nowhere to be found. AOL Entrance not available for my device and using reinstaller app several apps were incompatible. Third party apps I can excuse because of late release of SDK. Nokia and Microsoft should be right on top of this. Yeah... no SplinterCell Conviction or Holdem Poker (both Xbox Live titles). JUST FIX IT!
11-26-2012, 09:21 AM #7
- 244 Posts
I don't think it even has to do with resolution. Some apps are just not compatible with WP8. Take TuneIn Radio for example. It's considered a "must have" app that we have for WP7, but is not there in WP8. I still have my old Titan and the app is still in the Store, just not in the WP8 Store.
- By wsoftvn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:06 AM
- By dreamcast87 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:45 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:16 AM
- By IamNabil in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:01 AM
- By BBMG in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:29 AM