11-26-2012, 04:05 AM #1
- 2 Posts
So the Photos app on my Lumia 920 has an option Set up Account under What's New. Then I can choose Outlook, Hotmail, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. What does this have to do with the Photos app? I thought: let's add Google so I can add my Picasa web albums... Wrong...
What "cloud" photos can I view in the Photos app? Only Skydrive photos?
- Retired Moderator
11-26-2012, 04:44 AM #2
- 4,514 Posts
The 'What's New' section in the photos app let's you access a feed of photos uploaded by your friends to the cloud. So, if you have a Facebook account, you'll see photos uploaded by your Facebook friends and 'liked' pages. Same goes for Google, Flickr, etc.
in essence, it's a social feed. Your own photos will appear in your 'albums' section.
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:11 PM
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2012, 10:27 PM
- By hnmh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2012, 02:42 AM
- By Averry in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2012, 12:07 AM
- By MichaelBanning in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:34 AM