- 11-26-2012, 08:34 PM #1
I use my phone for a lot of instant messaging (kik, hookt), browsing tweets, about 30 web pages a day, on average one photo a day, looking at the weather, listening to about half an hour of music.
So how long do you think the battery on the Lumia 920 or HTC 8X last for me?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
11-26-2012, 09:15 PM #2
- 13 Posts
My usage today really matches what you are describing and I still have battery left.
1. Off charger at 4AM
2. Minor searching before 5:45
3. BlueTooth Audio in the car for 20 minutes to the office.
4. Streaming music, browsing eBay, few websites, FaceBook, throughout the day 6AM-5PM
5. BlueTooth Audio on the way home.
6. Sitting in the house, downloading some apps and playing on the phone.
This is with BT and WiFi on all day.
On Saturday, I had streamed music and played on the device off and on and lost battery about 4PM and had to charge it in the car.
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:38 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 51Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 35Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:59 PM
- By danv28 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:22 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:59 AM