Can I pin 'play all songs' to the start screen?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
To get to effectively 'shuffle all', it looks like each time I need to go to the home screen, tap Music and Videos, go to 'collection', tap 'music', swipe to the 'songs' section, and hit play. Not the end of the world, but a pinned tile to do the same would be nice.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
It's really easy. Just go into the player, and press the arrow button at the bottom, that will play all your music on the phone (shuffle all). Then go into now playing and create a play list. Then pin that to the start.

joeactuary

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
When I do this (play all my songs), there is a very long delay where I can't do anything (like a bricked state) for about 60 seconds. I have about 6,400 songs saved on my Lumia 920 which i guess is pretty close to the maximum no. of songs one can put on due to storage limitations, but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this? It's pretty annoying.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's really easy. Just go into the player, and press the arrow button at the bottom, that will play all your music on the phone (shuffle all). Then go into now playing and create a play list. Then pin that to the start.

Very helpful, thank you! Makes immediately playing my music much quicker!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99