Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure this is my first post (I apparently had an account from a while back, so.../shrug), and had a question about syncing e-mail from an exchange account.

I have my profile at work set up to where I have several folders in my inbox, and rules directing e-mails to those folders when they come in.

On my previous phone (android) I was using Touchdown by Nitrodesk, and it had the ability to have the default inbox view show every e-mail as if it were in one folder (show all folders as if they were one). This way when I checked my phone for e-mails it would show them coming in immediately as opposed to having to change folders and see why my phone beeped...

I bought an HTC 8x today, and I can't seem to get this to work with the default e-mail app. Everything syncs just fine, but I have to browse the folders manually to find the new e-mail.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance!

-D

Anyone?

Global Posts
    1,663 Global Posts
    Hmm. I don't believe the stock mail app has that functionality.
    What you say is correct. That feature is missing. I do the same, but have it done by my mail client at work. When it is off, I get all in my inbox.

Crap. This combined with the issue the phone has playing WAV files may cause me to return the phone. It's a real shame since I like it otherwise.