11-27-2012, 05:30 AM #1
- 15 Posts
Apologies if this has already been posted.
I just got myself a Lumia 920 today, its a nice phone, but am having a problem with the way the windows 8 wp8 sync app works with selecting media to sync and sync locations.
With zune on my wp7 Trophy, I was able to specify a single "parent" folder (i.e. Music or Photos etc) on any drive that I may have that folder on. this could be independent to the windows media library's.
With the WP8 app, I can select individual files from other drives, but not folder with all its sub folders, let alone specifying where to sync my files to (I don't like to use the standard windows pictures and music library folders).
does anyone know if there is an option to syc photos that you take with your skydrive only over wifi connections?
03-26-2013, 06:48 AM #4
- 5 Posts
Just a quick note.
Full-scale upload via WiFi option is a country-specific (?!) feature, not available on all 920s. If anyone would know a single reason why this was decided, please let me know, as it makes absolutely NO-sense whatsoever!
More details here
03-26-2013, 07:57 AM #5Lumia 930 | Surface Pro 3 |
- 377 Posts
- By X0LARIUM in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 36Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:06 PM
- By Bacchus1976 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2011, 06:59 PM
- By starsprite in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:21 PM