Viber for Lumia

Viber

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

The full version of Viber for WP8 is in development and hopefully will be ready soon. Please stay tuned. :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
Thanks,
Viber

fezj

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I want to know what "soon" means... Viber was one app I really relied on day to day when I had android. Can't find any alternative without making all of my contacts change apps too..

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I want to know what "soon" means... Viber was one app I really relied on day to day when I had android. Can't find any alternative without making all of my contacts change apps too..

Viber is available for Nokia WP7 devices. They are updating the app for WP8.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

The full version of Viber for WP8 is in development and hopefully will be ready soon. Please stay tuned. :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
Thanks,
Viber

I have a small request, can you plug into the phone like Skype does so that when an incoming call comes in it looks like any other phone call? I just want to say many thanks for being here on the forums, you set the bar for developer interaction!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39