Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Viber
  1.    #1  
    Where is it? Was there one for WP8?
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Global Posts
    777 Global Posts
    Viber is not there, only the Viber messaging app. I am waiting for the Viber app as well.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

The full version of Viber for WP8 is in development and hopefully will be ready soon. Please stay tuned. :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
    Thanks,
    Viber
    Thanked by:
    inteller likes this.

Global Posts
    777 Global Posts
    Could you add the ability to send voice messages like on WP?
    Favorite Apps: Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, Flash Sports, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher, UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It

I want to know what "soon" means... Viber was one app I really relied on day to day when I had android. Can't find any alternative without making all of my contacts change apps too..

Global Posts
    777 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fezj View Post
    I want to know what "soon" means... Viber was one app I really relied on day to day when I had android. Can't find any alternative without making all of my contacts change apps too..
    Viber is available for Nokia WP7 devices. They are updating the app for WP8.
    Favorite Apps: Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, Flash Sports, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher, UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,535 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

The full version of Viber for WP8 is in development and hopefully will be ready soon. Please stay tuned. :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
    Thanks,
    Viber

I have a small request, can you plug into the phone like Skype does so that when an incoming call comes in it looks like any other phone call? I just want to say many thanks for being here on the forums, you set the bar for developer interaction!

there was a Viber on the store for a while but it kept crashing.
  9.    #9  
    It still crashes :P
    Hi Team,

Can you let me know? Can we make calls from new viber for windows like it works on android phone?
    Thanks in advance.