"This is my Windows Phone 8" marketing

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else seen the vids on YouTube for Windows Phone? Gotta say, they're doing a really good job of showing the phone in real world use. From texting via groups, Kids' Corner, including location in text/emails, Local Scout, I'm actually learning thingss about the phone that I didn't even know (admittedly, that wouldn't be too difficult lol). Check em out:

Groups: Is the Windows Phone 8X by HTC Liz's match? - Full Length - YouTube
- love the quote "cuz my phone sucks!" (and she was using an iPwn)

Kids Corner: Parents find their match with Kid's Corner on Windows Phone - Full Length - YouTube
- "she bought jewels!" and i thought my kid buying a 99 cent app was bad lol

Local Scout: Windows Phone 8X by HTC: Jason meets his match - Full Length - YouTube

Photo/Vid capability: David's match: The Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone - Full Length - YouTube

Social butterfly: Melissa's match: The Windows Phone 8X by HTC - Full Length - YouTube

Not sure if these have been out on broadcast tv, but they should *really* consider it...

What's really nice is that they are showcasing more than one manufacturer so they aren't playing favorites :)

Thoughts? Ideas for other features to showcase in a commercial/online vid?

Techiedude

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to see these on TV, but yes they should be there. Apple has ads that actually show what it can do. Not much fluff. MS needs to do more of the same, but in a different format lol. Like they used to do with Windows 7. Those "I am a PC" commercials. When I was all in on Apple products I saw those commercials and they made me say whatever and smirk, but at the same time interested me.

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
If I remember correctly, the AT&T lime/yellow HTC 8X only has <snicker> 8GB of storage (with no option for expanding) so the user may only have about 6gb of usable storage, so in some cases Ben maybe hurting the contestants by giving them the yellow/lime 8X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss