11-28-2012, 07:36 AM #1
- 165 Posts
Has anyone else seen the vids on YouTube for Windows Phone? Gotta say, they're doing a really good job of showing the phone in real world use. From texting via groups, Kids' Corner, including location in text/emails, Local Scout, I'm actually learning thingss about the phone that I didn't even know (admittedly, that wouldn't be too difficult lol). Check em out:
- love the quote "cuz my phone sucks!" (and she was using an iPwn)
- "she bought jewels!" and i thought my kid buying a 99 cent app was bad lol
Not sure if these have been out on broadcast tv, but they should *really* consider it...
What's really nice is that they are showcasing more than one manufacturer so they aren't playing favorites :)
Thoughts? Ideas for other features to showcase in a commercial/online vid?
11-28-2012, 07:47 AM #2
- 755 Posts
I've yet to see these on TV, but yes they should be there. Apple has ads that actually show what it can do. Not much fluff. MS needs to do more of the same, but in a different format lol. Like they used to do with Windows 7. Those "I am a PC" commercials. When I was all in on Apple products I saw those commercials and they made me say whatever and smirk, but at the same time interested me.
- 11-28-2012, 11:47 AM #6
If I remember correctly, the AT&T lime/yellow HTC 8X only has <snicker> 8GB of storage (with no option for expanding) so the user may only have about 6gb of usable storage, so in some cases Ben maybe hurting the contestants by giving them the yellow/lime 8X.
- By smoledman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:38 PM
- By skuja in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:42 PM
- By mattyu007 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:58 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 08-17-2011, 01:23 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:37 PM